Our modern and warm sales cellar will allow you to discover our producers’ wines and our appellations.
Our modern and warm sales cellar will allow you to discover our producers’ wines and Le Cellier des Princes, the first and only cooperative cellar of Châteauneuf-du-Pape since 1925 and one of the main producers, invites you to come and discover and taste for free our producers’ wines of the Southern Rhône Valley (Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Cairanne, Côtes du Rhône & Villages, Ventoux, IGP Méditerranée and Vaucluse…). More than 600 hectares of vineyards on the exceptional terroirs of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and the surrounding communes (Sarrians, Courthézon, Orange…). The cultivation methods are inspired by those of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, so most of the Côtes du Rhône are hand-picked for an optimal quality. Our team of professionals is at your disposal and will guide you according to your needs in our sales area of more than 300m2. You will find a large choice of local beers, wines and spirits, gift boxes, personalized bottles, a sweet and savory delicatessen composed of many local products that have been selected by our team and our oenologist.
Open 7 days a week to give you time to appreciate the great wines of the Cellier des Princes and the terroir of Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
All year round we welcome you to discover the secrets of the Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation, its terroir and our exceptional 1925 tuns room, unique in Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Our wine cellar, bearer of the values of sharing and conviviality of the Rhone vineyards, has again received the quality charter “Vallée du Rhône, Terroirs d’Accueil”. One more reason to visit us!
Various wine tourism activities are offered throughout the year:
- From May 1st to August 30th, every Wednesday morning at 10:30 am and Thursday afternoon at 3:30 pm: visit the cellars for free!
- Throughout the year, discover the Châteauneuf-du-Pape vineyards on foot or by bike (16km): bike rental (VTC or electric bike) and book your Provencal picnic with our team at the cellar or directly on our online store: https://boutique.cellierdesprinces.com/35-billeterie-oenotourisme
- Gourmet Thursdays every 3rd Thursday of the month at 7pm, we offer you appetizers accompanied by wines and a commented tasting. Each month, a different theme.
- Summer Wine, Food & Music evening: Fridays July 07 & August 04 from 7pm, Wine Bar atmosphere at the Cellier des Princes! Free entrance. All evening long, foodtrucks will propose you a catering with a music band for a festive atmosphere.
- Primeur wine evening, Thursday November 16, 2023: come and taste the Côtes du Rhône Primeur. Aperitif offered by the winemakers. Let’s celebrate together the first vintage of 2023!
- Producers’ market every Saturday morning from 9am to 12:30pm
- Vine and Wine Festival on Saturday, May 20, 2023: musical lunch in our cellar.
Cellar open 7 days a week.
- Guided tours
- Free tasting
- Art exhibition
- Wine and local products area (+400 products)
Various wine tourism activities throughout the year: hikes and bike rides in the vineyard, food and wine pairing evenings (Jeudis Gourmands du Cellier des Princes), Wine, Food & Music summer evenings, cellar visits…
Groups welcome, easy access with a very large parking lot (bus).
Facilities for disabled people.
Make your purchases online! https://boutique.cellierdesprinces.com/
Fast and careful delivery, free Click & Collect.